The lightweight Traynor Small Block SB115 Bass combo amp
is perfect for the working musician. Loaded with essential features including Active and Passive level instrument inputs XLR DI output, a versatile four band EQ with an additional low frequency expander, a player can dial in any tone quickly and easily.
The Low Frequency Expander allows the player to perfectly tune the bottom end response to suit playing style. A top mounted -inch Auxiliary Input allows source material to be blended with bass making the SB115 a perfect rehearsal amp. Convenient -inch headphone out is provided for private practice.
A solid plywood cabinet construction ensures unmatched reliability under even the most extreme playing schedule. The solid all-metal grille protects the high quality speaker components while an all-metal box chassis protects the electronic circuitry.Features & Specs
Modern Music is an authorized dealer of Traynor products.
- Type: Bass Amp
- Speaker: 15-inch, 200 Watts, 4 ohms
- Tweeter: 30 Watt, 8-Ohm Piezoelectric
- Power: 200 watts
- Minimum Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Burst Power - 2 cycle: 250 watts
- Instrument Inputs: Passive 0dB, Active -6dB
- Controls: Gain, Bass, Low, Mid, High Mid, Treble, Low Expander, Master Volume
- Switches: Tweeter In/Out, Line Out Limiter In/Out
- Aux In: 1/4-inch TRS Accepts Stereo Media inputs
- Aux. In Sensitivity: 1Vrms
- Line Out: Balanced XLRM, Pre-EQ with Ground Lift Switch
- Effects Loop: N/A
- LED Indicators: Red, Blue, Protect, Power
- Protection: Clip, Thermal, Overcurrent
- External speaker output: N/A
- Other Features: Headphone Jack
- Dimensions (DWH, inches): 15 x 18 x 21.5
- Weight (lbs): 31