The LP-C4 is the ideal live performance pedal controller for Yorkville Lighting systems. Capable of controlling four channels of any system including the highly popular Yorkville LP-LED4, the LP-C4 delivers a full feature set including effective audio chase functions and effects.
Simple rotary controls for colour and intensity for each channel, as well as integrated footswitches for scene changes, effects control and blackout make the LP-C4 incredibly easy to set up and operate.
Two XLR Connectors are provided for effective direct connection to any Yorkville Lighting system. An additional standard ¼-inch input jack allows the LP-C4 to generate audio effects onboard. Power for the LP-C4 is provided by the attached Yorkville Sound Lighting system, so no additional cabling is required.
Rugged all-metal chassis and heavy duty footswitches design ensures maximum long-term reliability even in the most demanding live performance applications.
- Controls 4 channels of lights
- Parallel XLR outputs for easy quick-connect to two Yorkville Lighting Systems
- Stores up to Six Custom Scenes
- Blackout, All On and All flash buttons
- Fade rate, effects speed and auto scene advance control
- Audio chase input accepts line level or speaker level input (20mV to 100v)
- No AC power cable required on controller
- Made in Canada